Kapanalig Sa Wala - Literally, one who also have faith in nothing, is a play on words and wasn't really intended to mean something. It was made in jest to call the atheist camp when I was still actively debating god in one of the demised public forums out there. I think walang pananalig (faithless) would have proven to be more precise but I think the intended humor will be lost.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Deja Vu

A few hours ago as I just stepped into the elevator at the train station, I had my book (The World Is Flat by Friedman) ready on this page with my index finger acting as bookmark. I had been reading the book in my commute and it was such a good read I could not close it even as I walk to the turnstiles. Just as I stepped into the lift, I opened the book to continue reading it, I had a deja vu. Not only that I thought it was queer coincidence but a few moments right before the deja vu happened, I thought I predicted that I would be having the deja vu. Afterwards, I kept on thinking how was that even possible? In the end, I thought when I first got hold of the book, I must have casually opened it in that exact page and read a paragraph or two, but which I already put deep in my subconscious for forgetting. Then since I take the elevator quite often, the memories of both events were combined to make the collage that is the deja vu. Plausible? Hhhmmm....

4 comments:

Pinoy Infidel The Stupid blogger said...

So you think it is de javu. I hate to break it to you but your just having an illusion. Nothing more and nothing less.

You are incapable of de javu. Your incapable of anything!!! Believe me! You are incapable... You are incapable.

tony.basa said...

w00t! at least i am capable of provoking you. haha!

tony.basa said...

BTW, it's "deja vu" not "de javu", idiot. And it's "you're" not "your", idiot. Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it. :)

rmacapobre said...

this expression is french and it is déja vu. it is supposedly a glitch in the matrix. ;p