Kapanalig Sa Wala - Literally, one who also have faith in nothing, is a play on words and wasn't really intended to mean something. It was made in jest to call the atheist camp when I was still actively debating god in one of the demised public forums out there. I think walang pananalig (faithless) would have proven to be more precise but I think the intended humor will be lost.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I tried my hand at creating a small video from a slide-show. Enjoy and please feel free to comment and/or criticize! BTW, the song title is Ask Me Jon by the Ocean Blue.



Edit. I have made 3 small edits on the original video. Here is an updated version.

1 comment:

rmacapobre said...

1. saan nanggaling ang sanlibutan - typo

2. great music and message. mas okey siguro if you put atheist heros in the background. scientists ...

good job!!

ako tamad ako i should be doing something like this too .. promoting reason ..